domenica 10 agosto 2014

Enamorada de Granada (photodiary)

Live from Spain, I've decided to share with you some of the pictures I took during the few days I spent in Granada.
I immediately fall in love with the small city, and after visiting the " Alhambra " I was even more convinced about my love.
My friends and I are now in Sevilla, and even if I'm not so good because of the flu, we're having fun an amazing time there.
I leave you  to my pics and wish you an amazing week.

In diretta dalla Spagna ho deciso di condividere un breve diario fotografico dei pochi giorni passati nella bellissima Granada. La prima impressione e'stata molto buona, e dopo aver visitato l'Alhambra la buona impressione si è trasformata in amore. 
Ora mi trovo a Sevilla insieme ai miei amici e anche se la salute non mi assiste, stiamo vivendo bellissime giornate.
Vi lascio alle foto augurandovi buone vacanze, a presto.
    

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per i vostri adorabili commenti xo
thank you for your lovely comments xo