mercoledì 29 maggio 2013

UNO!DOS!TRE! GREEN DAY CONCERT @RHO FIERA MILANO


Happiness, Euphoria, Emotion.
The day I've lived was simply perfect.
Nothing else to say.
A beautiful concert of my favorite group since I was 14 years, right in front of them, on the vip area.
Screaming, laughing and singing back at them my songs..
Just few tears.
Such a perfect day, wish you to a day like that.

A special thanks to Annick Bonnin a friend and above all a great photographer.
Check out her fb fanpage to see all pictures.
Much Love


Uno dei giorni più belli da un anno a questa parte.
L'emozione indescrivibile che solo canzoni che ascolti da anni e che ami possono regalare.
Il concerto che sognavo, il mio gruppo preferito da quando avevo 14 anni, l'emozione di poter cantare, gridare, ridere e saltare proprio lì di fronte a loro..
e poi giusto qualche lacrima.
E' stata una giornata perfetta, spero possiate viverne una di intensità simile al più presto.

Un ringraziamento speciale e doveroso ad un' amica, e soprattutto bravissima fotografa che tra una canzone e l'altra è riuscita a scattare queste meraviglie.
Cliccando su Annick Bonnin tutte le foto.
A presto!



















2 commenti:

  1. Hey my dear! you have a wonderful blog with great pictures! would you like to follow eachother? let me know by a comment on my blog :)

    xoxo♥

    http://xamysdiary.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hello beauties! thank you so much, of course I want.
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina

Grazie per i vostri adorabili commenti xo
thank you for your lovely comments xo