sabato 3 marzo 2012

MEET THE STYLIST: JUDY R CLARK.

Hello beauties!! Do you remember the B-max post? ..Big news! I had the opportunity to ask lot of things to the beautiful Judy R Clark stylist form Edinburgh and now I want to share with you some of her works and the short interview I made.
Let's start!!
Hey Judy thanks for this opportunity!


Buon giorno fanciulli! Vi ricordate il post sull'evento B-Max a cui ho partecipato? ..Gran notizia! In quella occasione ho avuto l' opportunità di conoscere la meravigliosa Judy R Clark stilista di Edimburgo e ora voglio condividere con voi alcune foto delle sue creazioni e ovviamente la mini- intervista!
Cominciamo!!


1)Please tell me what inspire you and your works / Cosa ispira le tue creazioni?
J: My inspiration comes historical garments from 18th and 19th century. I love looking at different cultures, tribes and looking at colours and fashions from around the world. It is great to mix the old style with the new.


La mia ispirazione proviene capi storici del secolo 18esimo e 19simo. Mi piace guardare le diverse culture, tribù e osservare i colori e le mode di tutto il mondo. E' una gran cosa  mescolare il vecchio stile con il nuovo.


2) What is fashion in your opinion? / Cos'è per te la moda?
J: Fashion for me is lots of things really! I love the couture collections, the hand embroidery and craftsmanship is just outstanding. For me on a day to day basis I like to be comfortable in jeans boots and one of my Harris Tweed jackets. What I create in the studio is much more eccentric and flamboyant.


La moda per me è veramente un sacco di cose! Amo le collezioni moda, il ricamo a mano e le produzioni artigianali sono proprio eccezionali. In un giorno come un altro mi piace stare bene con gli stivali i jeans e una delle mie giacche Harris TweedQuello che ho creato in studio è molto più eccentrico e stravagante.


3) What are your favorite cities and why/ Quali sono le città che preferisci e perchè.
 J: Well after visiting Milan I decide this is my favorite city for shopping! I also love the vibe of New York anywhere that serves good food and a nice glass of red is right up my street. The architecture of my home city Edinburgh is beautiful but my favorite place is the highlands and Islands of Scotland. The rugged landscapes, open spaces and fresh air is something you can not beat.


 Beh dopo aver visitato a Milano decido questa è la mia città preferita per lo shoppingMi piace anche l'atmosfera di NewYork  serve ovunque buon cibo e un bel bicchiere di rosso fa proprio al caso mio. L'architettura della mia città natale Edimburgo è bella, ma il mio posto preferito è l'altopiano e le isole della Scozia. I paesaggi aspri, spazi aperti e l'aria fresca è qualcosa di ineguagliabile.




4) Describe your personal style with 3 adjectives / Definisci con the aggettivi il tuo stile personale
J: Dramatic, Comfortable & Fun
Drammatico, Confortevole/ Comodo & Divertente/Spiritoso.


5)What do you hope for your career and your future?  / Cosa speri per la tua carriera e per il tuo futuro?
J: I hope to be as successfully as I can be really. Showcasing at international fashion weeks would be fabulous and to be stocked in some of my favorite boutiques would be great. The dream is to have a small team alongside me producing the clothes that I love.


Spero di avere il successo proporzionale alle mie capacità, una vetrina alle settimane della moda internazionali sarebbe favoloso e se  i miei prodotti vengano venduti in alcune delle miei boutiques preferite  sarebbe davvero grande. Il sogno è quello  di avere un piccolo gruppo accanto a me che  produce gli abiti che amo.





6) What are the "must" of your closet? /Cosa non deve mancare nel tuo guardaroba?
J: My trusty black jeans can never fail, they go with everything I own and can be dressed up or down and of course the Harris Tweed hacking jackets I designed. The quality of Harris Tweed lasts a life time and classic cut never go out of style.


I miei fidati jeans neri non possono assolutamente mancare, si combinano perfettamente con tutto ciò che possiedo e possono essere indossati in modo più elegante oppure più informale e, naturalmente, le giacche di Harris Tweed che  ho disegnatoLa qualità di Harris Tweed dura una vita intera e il taglio classico non passa mai di moda.



7) Your favorite accessory is? / Accessorio preferito è ?
My favorite accessory has got to be shoes. I don't often wear a high heel as I am always in a rush but I love them, especially brogues.

Le scarpe sono il mio accessorio preferito. Non mi capita spesso di indossare un tacco alto siccome sono sempre di fretta, ma li amo, soprattutto le  francesine.




A special thanks to Judy! / Un ringraziamento speciale a Judy! 
Attualmente è stata sta partecipando ad una competition molto prestigiosa per votarla cliccate su "here"
 She's taking part in a prestigious competition vote for her here
here I leave you also her Fb fanpage

43 commenti:

  1. how inspirational!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. She has incredible style!! (:

    Check out & follow my blog? :D
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. These creations are amazing, so beautiful and so much fun.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hey giulia

    Your Blog is great, very very beutiful outfits! I was allowed into the H&M showroom to look at the Zurich collection. All photos are on my blog. How do you like our collection?

    <3 Anja

    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much! wwwwwoow you're so lucky my dear!
      I check it out.
      xxx

      Elimina
  5. post molto interessante!
    carino il blog,ti seguo!ne ho uno anch'io,(di moda ovviamente.-)vieni a dare un'occhiata e se ti va seguimi!
    Grazie mille!
    VERONICA
    http://www.givemefashionblog.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. la sfilata è decisamente esagerata, ma credo che sia la sua forza...
    look stravaganti e molto concettuali... mi piacerebbe vedere anche la collezione normale e non quella da sfilata!!


    www.mytouchofclass.net

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Anche io credo che il suo punto di forza sia l' eccentricità dei look che crea, ha l' abilità di creare vestiti molto più vicini ad opere d'arte. Mi piacciono molto le sue creazioni.
      Grazie per essere passata!
      xxx

      Elimina
  7. These are amazing photos!

    xx
    http://www.f-scrapbook.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  8. OMG, this kinda site I'm spend time reading for. I gonna Love to Learn more here, wonderful, I love this.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much I am glad you appreciate it!
      xxx

      Elimina
  9. Love this post!


    Check out my Outfit for the Milan Fashion Week Style and Trouble

    RispondiElimina
  10. Wow!
    She's so nice... I enjoy reading the interview.

    P.S. Thank you, darling!
    Per your request, I'm now following you on bloglovin'.
    Please follow me on GFC. Thanks!

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    RispondiElimina
  11. wow that's a great collection! i love everything! and i love reading the interview!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you dear I'm happy you appreciate it!
      xxx

      Elimina
  12. Complimenti per il blog è davvero interessante!!!
    Se ti va dai un'occhiata al mio...potremmo seguirci a vicenda!!!

    Baci

    http://frombaroquewithlove.com/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hey ciao! grazie mille ma certo!
      passo subito da te!

      Elimina
  13. of course dear!
    I've just left a comment on your blog!
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  14. I follow you, follow me back?

    Agnes

    RispondiElimina
  15. thanks you for all your lovely comments! and thanks again if you have voted, would be very much appreciated! xx

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you deserve it!
      Love your works!
      thanks for being so nice with me!
      xoxo

      Elimina
  16. great interview :))

    DONT MISS FOUR HARVEY PRINCE PERFUMES Worldwide giveaway :)
    http://fashionistaera.blogspot.com/2012/02/harvey-prince-perfume-worldwide.html

    RispondiElimina
  17. wow! lovely interview!!

    xx
    -S

    http://www.gingerandlace.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  18. nice photos!


    Jasmin
    http://www.my-berlin-fashion.com/

    RispondiElimina
  19. really amazing styling and photos! so cool


    xx



    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  20. Hey sweetie! Thanks a lot for coming and leaving here your comment!
    Judy is amazing and I agree with you her creations are really cool!
    xxx

    RispondiElimina

Grazie per i vostri adorabili commenti xo
thank you for your lovely comments xo